Update Your Job Description in 5 Simple Steps
- When was the last time you looked at your job description?
- Has it been updated recently?
- Does your job description accurately explain what you do?
- Is your job description selling you short?
An accurate job description is vital to your admin success, whether you plan to leave your current position soon or stay there until retirement. It gives your executive and co-workers a complete picture of what you do, and it’s a barometer of your professional progress. Yet many admins have job descriptions that are inaccurate, out-of-date, or even non-existent.
Topic: Get Your Job Description Right
Presenter: Julie Perrine, Founder & CEO of All Things Admin
You’ll receive the webinar replay link by email as soon as you register.
Note: If you missed the live broadcast, this session was recorded and a replay link will be sent to each person who registers.
In celebration of the International Year of the Secretary and Administrative Assistant (IYOTSA), we’ve partnered with Executive Secretary Magazine to help you get your job description right!
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to get your job description right.
- What your job description should include.
- Where to find ideas for new titles or position descriptions.
- How to develop a new and improved job description in five simple steps.
Make sure your job description is correct and reflects the contribution you make to the success of your executive, team, and company. Register now to get access to the webinar replay!
All participants in the free webinar will also be automatically registered for the Get Your Job Description Right 5 Day Challenge happening September 15-19, 2014.
Each day during the challenge, you’ll receive:
- A video tutorial (5-8 min.)
- A step-by-step plan of action
- Resources and templates to help you accomplish the day’s tasks
- Access to our team in the Executive Secretary Magazine LinkedIn Group to ask questions, share resources, and get the help you need to get your job description right!
You’ll be registered for the free webinar and the 5 Day Challenge as soon as you sign up here!