Let’s face it: For most people, learning Robert’s Rules of Order is a real pain. And it can be as interesting to learn as watching paint dry!
But it doesn’t need to be this way! Learning Robert’s Rules of Order can be fun, and it really can be simple!
This Business Management Daily webinar will provide you with a road map that will set you up for success when navigating through treacherous terrain of formally run meetings.
Topic: Robert’s Rules of Order Made Simple
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
Join Business Management Daily for this webinar to discover how to:
- Shift your personal paradigm regarding Robert’s Rules of Order by learning “The Three Laws.”
- Gain understanding about your own and others’ level of knowledge and experience with using Robert’s Rules of Order.
- Explore “The 7 Fundamental Motions” used during most meetings.
- Enhance your knowledge of the Pyramid of Precedence.
- Practice using the three most important motions.
- Attain a sense of personal confidence so you can more fully participate and contribute in your next meeting.
Whether you are a manager who runs meetings or just participates in them, you (like the other professionals in the room) don’t have time to waste in poorly run meetings. Investing in this Robert’s Rules of Order Made Simple webinar will help save you time, energy and frustration.
So if you use Robert’s Rules of Order to run your meetings, do yourself a favor and attend this high-energy, interactive webinar that really makes learning Robert’s Rules of Order as simple as 1, 2, 3! Click here to register now!