You probably use Excel to manage lists of data from a few dozen to thousands of records, from prices to production data, and transactions to test results.
If you spend hours every day tracking, analyzing, and maintaining databases, this webinar is for you. You’ll learn a few secrets to working with Excel lists and databases that will turn those hours into minutes.
Topic: Mastering Excel Lists and Databases
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
This 75-minute Business Management Daily webinar will give you the edge by helping you understand:
- How to build lists that unlock tools you may never have known about.
- How to turn your “not so ideal” lists into lists that practically manage themselves.
- How to easily sort, filter, subtotal and group your data in ways that help you repeat success, not reinvent it.
- When Advanced Filter and DFunctions are the right answer for your data analysis tasks.
- What options you have for importing data from other systems, so you take full advantage of the powerful tools Excel offers.
Veteran trainer and Excel guru Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft® Certified Trainer, shares her secrets for effectively designing and constructing lists to take advantage of Excel’s powerful data management and analysis tools. Not only will you have new tools in your toolbox, you’ll have a game plan for transforming your lists and databases into robust information resources. As an added bonus, you can download a workbook that has completed examples of all the tools covered.
This program will apply to Excel 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
Break through and discover some new Excel power tools. You’ll leave this webinar with the tools you can put to work right away to handle all your Excel lists and databases like a pro. Register now!