April is Admin Appreciation Month at All Things Admin! And we are putting the spotlight on you and your career all month long!
We’ll be sharing more exciting details about what’s coming in April next week, but we have two gifts to share with you now: a free webinar and a 5 day challenge!
Topic: Spotlight Your Career: 3 Strategies for Boosting Your Professional Visibility
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Founder & CEO
Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
Time: 12 p.m. EDT, 11 a.m CDT, 9 a.m PDT
Note: If you cannot join us for the live broadcast, this session will be recorded and a replay link sent to each person who registers.
When it comes to putting the spotlight on ourselves, most would rather hide in the corner than be cast onto center stage for everyone to see. However, when it comes to being considered for a promotion, raise, or exciting company projects, it’s imperative that your administrative skills, abilities, and accomplishments get noticed. That means you have to put the spotlight on your administrative career in a way that not only gets you noticed but keeps you “top of mind” for those you need to reach. But how do you do this?
During this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- Where the admin career path can take you.
- Why you need to showcase your skills and abilities to get ahead.
- Three key strategies for boosting your professional visibility.
- How a professional portfolio can propel you into the spotlight and keep you there.
- Where you can get more free support during our Spotlight Your Career 5 Day Challenge, April 3 – 7, 2017.
Supporting you in your administrative success,
The All Things Admin Team