If you hire a turkey, you can train and motivate that turkey. But in the end, you’ll just have a trained, motivated turkey … not an eagle.
Join Business Management Daily for this webinar to discover how you can improve your hiring system, eliminate the bad hires, and attract nothing but eagles.
In this session, Mel Kleiman, a leading authority on hiring in North America, will provide you with an arsenal of easy-to-implement tools, tips, and techniques to recruit, interview, hire, and retain the top talent.
Topic: Why Smart Managers Hire the Wrong People
Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
Too many organizations repeatedly hire people who are in the bottom 50% the minute they walk in the door. Want to stop the madness? Join Business Management Daily to discover:
- How to switch from a “post and pray” method to an effective recruiting plan.
- How to stop hiring the best applicants and start hiring the best employees instead. (Tip: People who interview best are often people who’ve interviewed most.)
- How to discover what you really need to know about every applicant. (Plus, how and what to test)
- The top five never-fail, infallible interview questions.
- The Rule of Reciprocity, and why it’s vital to hiring success.
- The importance of telling successful applicants why you’ve hired ’em and why you’d fire ’em.
- Why you ought to throw a party when people sign on, not when they leave.
- Why you should “never go shopping without a list,” and the priorities for every new hire.
Hiring is your most important duty to the organization. Think of it this way: If a new employee is better than half of your existing staff, your organization just got better. If not, it just got worse.
If you have lots of “C players” on staff, it means your system is designed to hire C players.
Tap into the wisdom of Mel Kleiman, the leading authority on recruiting, selection, and retention (and an engaging and fun speaker). Don’t hire another employee until you know what you’re doing wrong…and how to do it right! Register now!