What if I told you there was software that could instantly make you a better project manager – improving your efficiency, your multitasking, and your communication all at the same time? You’re probably saying, “OK, great – how much?”
But what if you probably own this software already?
Microsoft® Excel®, Outlook®, and OneNote® all feature powerful project-management tools. But most people only scratch the surface of what these programs can do for them. Now you can unlock the power of all three of these software packages.
To help you do just that, the publishers of Office Technology Today have created this webinar. Office tech expert and Microsoft® Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel will show you how to get the most out of the software programs you already have on your desktop!
Topic: Project Management x 3: The Best of Excel, Outlook and OneNote
Date: Friday, June 2, 2017
Register for this important training session – webcast LIVE from the Admin Pro Forum conference in Orlando, and in just two hours, you’ll discover:
- The right way to quickly create charts
- Labels, legends, and axis formatting
- How to modify colors, fonts, and other visual effects
- Advanced charting techniques – secondary axis, 3D pie chart tools, trend lines, and templates
- Using categories to define tasks
- Employing task subfolders to create repeatable project plans
- Assigning tasks (or choosing not to and still getting work done through others)
- Task lists that synch with other programs
- Project status reports that practically write themselves
- Change control features that let you know who changed what when
- Clever uses for tags that keep everyone on task
From finding and customizing project management templates and formatting shortcuts to assigning tasks and getting at-a-glance status updates, this session will increase your efficiency, productivity, and your value to your organization. It may even help you get home on time!
If this webinar provides even one helpful tip on just one of these three programs, it will be well worth your time and money. But you’ll get more – a lot more. Register now!
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people to sign up for this session will receive one month of members-only access to the Office Technology Today Answer Center. This business software training website provides helpful solutions to your Microsoft Office challenges with training videos, informative executive summaries on specific Office programs, a help desk for personal answers to your office tech questions, and much more!