Six-Part Productivity Series
Too Much to Do:
The Productive Admin’s Guide to Managing Time, Tasks, and Capacity
Are you tired of being pushed to do more with less? Is your to-do list at capacity? Then it’s time to learn a proven time-management system!
This six-part productivity series, presented by Julie Perrine, highlights Laura Stack’s step-by- step Productivity Workflow Formula. This formula will help you organize your life around the tasks that really matter and—this is crucial—let go of those that don’t. These practical strategies will help you reduce your commitments, distractions, interruptions, and inefficiencies. You’ll shrink your to-do list and save time—about 90 minutes a day—while improving your results and maintaining your sanity.
The sessions in this six-part productivity series include:
1. Too Much to Do! Developing Your Strategy for Peak Productivity in the Information Age: If your to-do list is making you weak in the knees, you need to develop a strategy for improving your productivity. This session will explain:
- The seven reasons you have too much to do.
- How to calculate your productive value.
- The importance of prioritizing your tasks.
- How to eliminate time-wasters.
- The secret to using your to-do list strategically.
2. Find Time To Do It! Tightening Up Your Time Management Habits to Ensure Maximum Productivity: The key to maximizing productivity is to become a master at prioritizing each task in accordance with your overall goals, and where you add the most value in helping to achieve them. This session will teach you how to:
- Use one list with three views to transform how you work.
- Decide what to do and what not to do each day.
- Use a simple system of assigning priority levels to tasks.
- Plan using a six-step method for getting things done.
- Learn how to say “no” and set boundaries when appropriate.
- Delegate as an admin.
3. Focus On It! Overcome Distractions, Increase Concentration, and Get More Done: Even the most effective time management system won’t improve your productivity if you can’t focus on the most important things that need to get done each day. So how do you become the master of focus and concentration? Learn to refuse distractions. This session will delve into:
- How to overcome the four biggest distractions everyone faces.
- The myth of multi-tasking, and how your brain works behind the scenes.
- Seven best practices to increase your ability to focus longer.
- 10 strategies for reducing interruptions during your work day.
4. Information Overload! Define Your Own Unique System to Organize and Process Incoming Information: When you need to complete a task within a certain amount of time, having the resources and information you need when you need them is crucial. But with important data spread across different documents and platforms, how do you stay organized? Develop a bulletproof system to organize and process the information. This session will explain:
- How to reduce the inflow of information.
- Creating your system for capturing, organizing, and referencing information.
- Developing an effective filing system for digital and paper.
- Six simple rules for processing new information.
- The six D’s of information management.
5. Close the Loop! Communicate, Eliminate Bottlenecks, and Continuously Improve Your Workflow Process: Closing the loop means focusing on achieving your goals, meeting deadlines, keeping promises, and being a team player. Doing these things will help ensure that the various components of your admin job work together properly and make your day flow smoothly. This session will cover how to:
- Close communication loops.
- Acknowledge messages and the information you receive from others.
- Handle micromanagers.
- Break through bottlenecks and reduce inefficiencies.
- Play a role in driving change.
6. Manage Your Capacity! Understand the Essential Factors That Impact Your Ability to Stay Productive During the Day: There’s a lot that can impact your ability to manage your capacity, but you are the key factor. This session will help you focus on the physical and mental factors that impact your ability to consistently remain productive throughout the day, including how to:
- Reduce your energy expenditure.
- Work within your limits and stick to them.
- Take breaks that refresh and recharge your personal battery.
- Make sleep your biggest productivity ally.
- Consistently integrate diet, exercise, mental health, and self-care initiatives into your routine.
- Maintain your energetic edge.
Purchase this productivity series now and start reducing your stress and overwhelm!