Business Etiquette Essentials for Administrative Professionals
Webinar Presented by: Michele Thwaits, speaker, writer, coach, and virtual assistant,
Empowered 4 Success
Thanks to advancing technology and constant connectivity, business etiquette has evolved from what it was a decade ago. Today’s admins have to set and maintain a professional tone with their executives, co-workers, clients, and customers — in and out of the office.
But what does business etiquette really mean? And what constitutes proper business etiquette?
From using the proper tone on the phone to respecting co-workers’ privacy, business etiquette expert Michele Thwaits will explain the answers all your etiquette questions during this informative and essential AdminPro Training Series!
During this session, you’ll learn specifics about:
- Cell phone etiquette – learn the dos and don’ts of these handheld devices.
- Business phone etiquette – discover key tips on how to handle calls from upset callers.
- Cubicle etiquette – figure out how to navigate the open office environment and still maintain decorum.
- Identify how you arrange space, assign value, and tolerate disorder with the six Space Style Preferences™.
- Handshake etiquette – discover how to do it properly and when to use two hands.