Identify Your Unique Time & Space Style Preferences to Get Organized!
Webinar Presented by: Cena Block, Productivity Coach and Founder of SaneSpaces.com
Is managing your time and space a huge challenge? Do you have difficulty keeping your workspace in order? Are you constantly rushing to get all your admin responsibilities done each day?
The illusion is that time and space are the source of pain. However, the problem is likely that you never learned how to work with your natural style and habits. This AdminPro Training Series will shed light on how to effectively manage your time and organize your space by introducing you to the Time & Space Style InventoryTM (TSSI).
Just like you have a unique personality type, you also have an organizational style and a time management style that are all your own. The TSSI is a tool that helps you understand and embrace your natural styles, habits, and behaviors with time and space, as well as how to use your strengths and identify the habits that get in your way.
During this session, you’ll learn how to::
- Find a state of flow in your life that moves you toward wholeness and harmony.
- Recognize characteristics and behaviors that support your natural style preferences.
- Better manage yourself using the six Flow Steps™.
- Identify how you arrange space, assign value, and tolerate disorder with the six Space Style Preferences™.
- Manage priorities, attend to details, and take action with the six Time Style Preferences™.