Topic: Professional Certifications: Appraising the Real World Value for Admins
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
How do you advance your career and differentiate yourself from others in your profession? What can you do to give your resume an edge over the competition? Would an official endorsement of your particular skills, knowledge, and experience boost your confidence and your paycheck?
The answers to these questions are as plentiful as the number of people asking them. There’s no single hard and fast rule that’s guaranteed to propel a career forward and make someone standout. Yet there is one option available to professionals – from accountants to electricians to nurses — that can significantly improve your standings: a professional certification.
During this teleclass, we’ll look at:
- Four specific career benefits of professional certifications.
- How to research and evaluate certifications to consider.
- How to prepare for getting a certification
- Gaining employer support for pursuing a professional certification.
- How to showcase a certification once you attain it.