Webinar Topic: Getting Started as a Social Media Manager
Speaker: Donna Gilliland, award-winning technology instructor, certified technology trainer, President of MOSTraining
Are you responsible for one or multiple social media channels for your company? How do you know which channel to use? What type of content should you post? How do you know what is working and what isn’t?
If you’re brand new to the social media manager role, then you need to develop the right skills and strategies to make the most of these social outlets.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the basics on working effectively and efficiently in the role of social media manager. Learn best practices for content creation, save time using pre-scheduling tools, and get organized with an editorial calendar.
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create a social media plan of action.
- Develop unique content that aligns with your social channels and brand.
- Stay organized with an editorial calendar.
- Utilize social media scheduling tools to post across multiple social accounts.
- Put image, video, and infographic tools to use to help you create visual content that drives engagement.