Webinar Topic: Canva – A Simple Way to Design for Web and Print
Speaker: Suzanne Bird-Harris, WordPress developer, Owner of WebsitesInWP.com
Design shouldn’t be hard. But somewhere along the way, we got bogged down with expensive, complicated software that put design out of reach for most people. Canva is changing all that.
Canva is an online design tool that makes design simple for everyone. And it gives you everything you need to easily turn your ideas into stunning designs. Create designs for online use or for print, including blog graphics, presentations, Facebook cover photos, flyers, posters, invitations, and more. The best part is – you don’t need to be a designer to quickly start using this tool!
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Use layout templates.
- Upload your own images and graphics.
- Create your own custom designs.
- Apply basic design rules.
- Source free images and graphics.
- Easily edit photos and apply filters.
- Collaborate with others on designs.
- Share your designs.