Webinar Topic: Overcome Outlook Overload: 3 Simple Strategies for Setting Up Your System, Taking Control of Your Inbox, and Increasing Productivity
Speaker: Julie Perrine, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, CEO of All Things Admin and Donna Gilliland, award-wining technology instructor, certified trainer, president of MOSTraining
Time is precious, productivity is critical, and your Outlook inbox is overflowing. What’s wrong with this picture?
One way every professional can recapture precious time in their day, and increase their personal productivity by up to an hour a day, is by becoming a power user of the email software installed on their PC. That’s what this session is designed to help you accomplish. It will focus specifically on email best practices and Microsoft Outlook inbox management by leveraging three key features of the software: tasks, folders, and rules.
During this session, you will:
- Identify ways to reduce the inflow of email.
- Create your system for capturing, organizing, and referencing tasks coming via email.
- Learn the secret to using your task list strategically. (Hint: One list with three views will transform how you work.)
- Discover the six D’s of email management.
- Get those task related emails where they belong – on your calendar or tasks list with a few simple shortcuts.
- Learn how to effectively use folders.
- Stop all that manual labor and let rules help you automate the placement of existing and incoming emails.