Topic: An Admin’s Intro to Google+ – Two-Part Series
Webinar Presented by: Donna Gilliland, award-winning technology instructor, certified technology trainer, president of MOSTraining
There are more than 500 million people using Google+ — are you one of them? If not, you’re missing out on a really useful suite of tools that you can use in and out of the office.
This unique social platform allows you not only to connect with people and build your network; it can also act as a blog, virtual meeting platform, and event planner!
During part one of this webinar series, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up a Google+ account.
- Build a powerful profile.
- Create circles of people.
- Create posts for your profile page.
- Utilize the strategy of the +1
- Use Chrome tools to help you format your posts.
During part two of this webinar series, you’ll learn how to:
- Use Google+ to network and build relationships.
- Create and use Google+ Communities for your company or special interests.
- Find and join communities on topics that interest you.
- Use Google+’s free Hangouts and Hangouts On Air video tools.
- Share files from your Google Drive in Hangouts to better collaborate.