Does getting ready for vacations totally stress you out?
Have you ever gone to work when you’re sick because no one knows how to cover for you?
Are you missing valuable professional development opportunities because you can’t get away from the office?
It’s time to breathe easier during your absences. Let All Things Admin help you with our self-guided course, Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder! With the completed binder, you’ll enhance productivity and customer service for your company every day. Go from stressing out to standing out as you prepare for vacations and other time away from the office throughout the year. Let administrative mentor Julie Perrine be your guide in making what some admins call a “hideous project” super easy!
A New Five-Part, Self-Guided Course — Start Now and Get Done Fast!
It’s time to finally get your administrative procedures binder created and eliminate the stress associated with preparing for time away from the office! Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to join this online course designed to guide you step-by-step through the process with built-in accountability.
Getting started with the creation of your administrative procedures binder can seem overwhelming, but it’s absolutely vital to making you stand out as a thoughtful and prepared administrative professional! This course will help you break this daunting project into simple, bite-sized tasks that help you focus and get it done with the help of Julie Perrine, an experienced facilitator who has created numerous administrative procedures binders throughout her career. Here’s how it works and what’s included:
Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder
A New Five-Part Self-Guided Course — Register now. Begin Immediately!
All modules are delivered online, with downloadable MP3 audio files, training handouts, sample files, templates, and more.
When you register for this course, you will also receive:
- Five 45-minute audio recordings (MP3 files) of Julie Perrine walking you through the complete “Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder Course,” step-by-step, and answering frequently asked questions. You can listen to these on your iPod or other MP3 player any time you need a refresher or additional inspiration!
- Handouts and worksheets for every module to help you follow along and retain what you learn. This includes sample forms you can look at for guidance, as well as ready-to-use templates for you to use now! This course includes more than 40 files – including our best handouts, forms, and templates – that you can download and start using immediately.
- Weekly action plans to keep you on track and accountable for your progress throughout the course.
- Direct access to Julie Perrine and her team of procedures pros in the online forum at the All Things Admin Community site.
- The complete All Things Admin Administrative Procedures Toolkit Digital Edition. This is optional because we know some of you already have your binders or have started on them. However, if you’re just beginning this process and don’t already have a procedures binder, we highly recommend the toolkit!
Read what others are saying …
We are so confident that this course will give you what you need to kick-start creating your administrative procedures binder that we’re offering you a 100% money-back guarantee. If you listen to all of the audio files and follow the instructions outlined in the course handouts and do not end up with a useful procedures binder for your position, we’ll refund your money. Just return the Administrative Procedures Toolkit in resalable condition and ask for a prompt refund up to 60 days from your original date of purchase!