Professional Portfolio Building Tools
for Print and Digital Portfolios
As an administrative professional, how do you demonstrate your skills? One way is with a professional portfolio of your work and experience. Whether you are actively searching for a new position, demonstrating your value to the team, or simply documenting your career accomplishments, a professional portfolio sets you apart.
Every success-minded administrative professional
should have a portfolio — not just job seekers!
All Things Admin provides you three, easy options:
- Professional Portfolio Builder — An all-in-one print binder for your resume and all your work.
- Print Portfolio E-Book — A comprehensive guide to creating your professional portfolio (PDF download).
- Digital Portfolio E-Book — A step-by-step guide to converting your print portfolio to digital format (PDF download).
What is a professional portfolio?
A professional portfolio combines samples of your work, resume, documentation of your education and/or certifications, documentation of your skills, and more. It’s a fantastic tool for job-hunting, annual reviews, and keeping track of your professional development and accomplishments. In this digital age, you can also create online or electronic versions to showcase your work via the Internet or other electronic means.
Why do you need a professional portfolio?
This tool empowers you to:
- Market your capabilities in job interviews or performance reviews.
- Negotiate promotions and raises.
- Reinforce interviews and one-on-one conversations.
- Document quality and quantity of your professional development.
- Differentiate yourself as a job candidate.
- Document and showcase skills, abilities, talents, and performance.
- Continue the “sale” after the interview conclusion.
- Engage in creative self expression.
We know how overwhelming the assembly process can be if you’re just getting started. We’ve heard a lot of admins say they know they should have one, but they don’t know where to begin. So they never do.
Read what others are saying …
- I wanted a place to store my work and professional association accomplishments.
- I needed help knowing exactly what to gather.
- I like the idea of being able to go grab something easily and not have to search for documents or work samples.
I like to keep my resume updated, and thought keeping an ongoing record of my work would assist in that updating. And it does! I don’t have to hunt any longer for that spreadsheet that looked really great and is easy to use; it’s already in my binder. I also keep a thumb drive with all the documents in the binder available.
My favorite part of the binder is that all the parts are already there! I didn’t have to shop or be creative when adding all my items. Putting my binder together also showed me where I lacked supporting documents, specific types of work I have not done, or experience that I need to be a more rounded admin.
Before using the Professional Portfolio Builder from All Things Admin I would search my files for certification materials. Now, I can be ready for an interview in a matter of minutes. I select the items that are appropriate and place in a smaller version of the binder, and I’m ready to go!
- Rachael Barnett, CPS/CAP, executive assistant, health care industry
Before creating my own professional portfolio using the binder from All Things Admin, items I would have wanted my managers to see would have been sent to them electronically … risking them not really looking at them. Now that I have my professional portfolio assembled, they will be able to see the projects they have asked me to complete, as well as some projects I have taken on myself — all in one convenient and organized place.
My favorite aspect of this product is the directions it provided, and how I feel now that I can see all I have accomplished this year. It makes me really proud!
- Brenda Monahan, executive assistant, software marketing industry, Concord, Massachusetts
Don’t wait another minute! An unexpected layoff could make the portfolio creation process difficult. Develop your portfolio while you are still employed and have easy access to your work samples. Life can change in an instant. You must be prepared.
It breaks our hearts to hear administrative professionals — or any professional for that matter — talk about their job-hunting struggles, interviewing challenges, and insecurities, yet they don’t have a professional portfolio developed. All Things Admin is on a mission to change that!
- 1 Extended cover binder
- 1 Clear eight-tab divider sheet protector set
- 25 Regular sheet protectors
- Getting Started Guide
- Portfolio binder cover and spine
- Portfolio section dividers
- Portfolio table of contents
- Sample project cover sheets, and how to document your experience on paper using our PAR formula
- And more!
Bonus offers! We’re also including these bonus items absolutely free.
- “Creating Your Career Calling Card: Your Professional Portfolio” audio class link ($49 value)
- “Creating Your Career Calling Card: Your Professional Portfolio” class guide
- Download our Zip file of bonus templates ($25 value) including:
- Personal business cards
- References list
- Cover letter
Retail Value for the Professional Portfolio Builder binder including bonus items: $151
Your Price: $77
Print Portfolio E-Book
Your print portfolio e-book is delivered in a downloadable PDF format and includes:
“Your Career Edge: Create a Powerful Professional Portfolio – 5 Simple Steps to Creating Your Print Portfolio,” featuring more than 60 pages of comprehensive instruction on how to create your professional portfolio.
This e-book will:
- Outline the various professional and personal uses for your portfolio.
- Help you determine what to include.
- Provide detailed instructions with examples you can model for assembling your portfolio.
- And much, much more!
Get started now!
Regular price: $27
Digital Portfolio E-Book
Your digital portfolio e-book is delivered in a downloadable PDF format and includes:
“Your Career Edge: Create a Professional Online Portfolio – Convert Your Professional Portfolio from Print to Digital,” featuring more than 100 pages of step-by-step instruction on taking your portfolio online.
In this e-book, you’ll learn:
- How to create a free WordPress website to showcase your portfolio.
- The benefits of having a professional portfolio.
- How to add media files, such as audio, video, and images, to your site.
- How to effectively use it to promote yourself and your personal brand.
Get started now!
Regular price: $47