Self-Guided Online Course
You’ve got skills. How do you prove it?
You’ve got experience. How do you effectively demonstrate that on paper?
You’re an office superstar. Can you showcase that in a way that immediately makes you stand out from the crowd?
A powerful professional portfolio will help you achieve all of these things and much more!
Starting today, we’ll help you assemble and create your very own powerful professional portfolio in just 21 days with our self-guided, online course – Creating a Powerful Professional Portfolio.
Your professional portfolio is the key to your success at your current job and in the job market. But you must start building your portfolio today, before you need it. Don’t wait until you get laid off or find out your company is downsizing; start capturing your work accomplishments while you’re still employed and have access to the work samples you need.
How can a professional portfolio help advance your career?
- Your professional portfolio will put you ahead of the crowd in an interview.
- Your portfolio will showcase your value to your employer when you want a raise, or take on bigger challenges.
- When it comes time for your annual review, your portfolio will provide your management team with have a comprehensive picture of your accomplishments, skills, and capabilities.
Our new course will teach you everything you need to know to build the kind of portfolio that will wow prospective employers, show your team your value, and document your accomplishments. Even if you don’t have access to work samples from previous positions, you can still create a powerful professional portfolio. We’ll show you how!
Creating a Powerful Professional Portfolio
Self-Guided Course — Classes begin immediately!
All modules are delivered online, with downloadable MP3 audio files and recorded webinar replays, training handouts, sample files, templates, and more. (See list of bonuses below.)
In the first class, we’ll discuss how to organize and structure your portfolio. We’ll discuss in detail what to include and how to begin capturing material to include in your portfolio, even if you no longer have access to prior work samples. At the end of the first class, you’ll have an action plan to guide you through the next seven days step by step. Plus, we’ll keep you motivated with regular communication and online support throughout the week!
BONUS: We’ll provide you with our detailed list of all of the items you may potentially consider including in your professional portfolio to get you brainstorming, prioritizing, and taking action!
In the second class, we’ll show you how to create a portfolio that is up to P.A.R. This is one key piece most people overlook or neglect completely … yet it’s one of the most powerful pieces of a great professional portfolio. You’ll learn through specific examples what the P.A.R. format is and how to apply it to your work samples so your portfolio becomes a self-guided tour for anyone who looks at it. At the end of class two, you’ll receive the next steps in your action plan to guide you through completing your professional portfolio.
BONUS: We’ll provide you with multiple examples of work samples utilizing the P.A.R. format to give you ideas on how to model it with your own career experiences!
In this final class, we’ll talk about how to begin using this powerful new tool whether you are currently employed in your dream job or aspiring to new opportunities in the future. We’ll explain how to use it in job searches, performance reviews, and as an ongoing tool for tracking your career accomplishments. We’ll review how often should you update it, how to share the materials in an interview situation, and how to present the materials to your executive or manager to show him/her all that you’ve accomplished and contribute each day!
Each module also includes:
- Access to the All Things Admin Portfolio Builder team via our online support forum. Ask your questions anytime during the course!
This course is designed to give you the support and encouragement you need to fast-track through the portfolio-creation process. You’ll also have the accountability you need to get the job done. You’ll be supported every step of the way.
Four bonus items! For your training investment, you also get these bonuses valued at more than $107:
1. Professional Portfolio Builder Binder – Digital Edition files ($77 value)
2. Job Search Toolkit Templates ($15 value)
3. How to create custom screenshots, bullets, graphics, and PDF report ($15 value)
4. All Things Admin Online Community group access for this course!
For additional support, you’ll have access to an online forum with other admin professionals and All Things Admin staff. You can collaborate, share ideas, and get encouragement outside of the regular class times. The forums are a powerhouse of support and collaboration!
When you register for this course, you will also receive:
- Three 60-minute audio recordings, plus bonus Q&A call (MP3 files) with Julie Perrine walking you through the complete “Creating a Powerful Professional Portfolio Course,” step by step, and answering frequently asked questions. The great thing is, you can listen to these on your iPod or other MP3 player any time you need a refresher or additional inspiration!
- Access to the webinar replays for each module so you can watch again later.
- Handouts and worksheets for every class to help you follow along and retain what you learn. This includes sample forms you can look at for guidance as well as ready-to-use templates for you to use now! This course includes several of our bes handouts, forms, and templates that you can download and start using immediately.
- Weekly action plans to keep you on track and accountable for your progress throughout the course.
- Direct access to Julie Perrine and her team of professional portfolio pros in the online forum at the All Things Admin Community site.
What other admin professionals say about their portfolios:
- Rachael Barnett, CAP-OM, executive assistant, healthcare industry
Creating a Powerful Professional Portfolio will help you:
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Take full control of your professional image.
- Market your skills and abilities to prospective employers.
- Demonstrate your value in performance reviews.
- Negotiate promotions and raises.
- Showcase skills, abilities, talents, and performance.
- Document quality and quantity of your professional development.
- Differentiate yourself as a job candidate.
- Reinforce interviews and one-on-one conversations.
Don’t miss out on this chance to get the knowledge and support you need to document your accomplishments and build your powerful professional portfolio. You won’t get another opportunity like this. Register today!
All online transaction are 100% secure. After your information is received, you will get an electronic receipt and instructions by email within just a few minutes.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
Supporting your administrative success,
Julie Perrine & The All Things Admin Team