Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, is a certified faciliator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® personality assessment.
What is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®?
After more than 50 years of research and development, the current Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) has become the most widely used instrument for understanding personality differences. Because it explains basic patterns in human functioning, the MBTI serves a wide variety of purposes, including improving performance of the individual and the team, developing leaders, reducing conflict, facilitating self-awareness and development, team-building, problem-solving, and much more!
This widely respected tool reveals an individual’s preferences for communication, data-gathering, decision-making, and energy flow, which permits you and your team to achieve greater effectiveness and harmony in the office.
How is the MBTI administered?
To ethically administer this assessment to individuals or groups, participants must complete a consultation with a certified facilitator following the completion of the assessment and before the assessment results are delivered. This ensures that the individual or groups taking the assessment fully understand the assessment tool, how it works, and how to apply the information once they verify their own results. It also gives the individual or group a chance to self-validate their results prior to the actual assessment results being revealed.
Why do we administer it in this manner? Because you know yourself the best. And it is unethical for someone else to tell you who you are. Only you can do that. However, the MBTI tool gives us the framework and words that make explaining ourselves more meaningful and insightful. That’s the value of using a tool such as the MBTI.
How can I personally take the MBTI?
Here’s what we’ve created to make this assessment both affordable and efficient to administer virtually.
- Identify which Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment report you’d like. View the samples available with the links here.
- Click the PURCHASE NOW button next to the assessment report type you’ve selected.
- Watch your inbox for two emails:
- Email #1 will be a purchase receipt.
- Email #2 will contain the link and login information you need in order to complete the online assessment.
- Both emails typically arrive within minutes of completing your online purchase. However, sometimes they can take longer.
- Be sure to add orders @ allthingsadmin.com and AdminSuccess @ allthingsadmin.com to your safe or white sender list in your email so we don’t land in your spam or junk folders.
- Take the assessment online when you have at least 30 minutes of free time and you feel relaxed.
- Your assessment results will automatically be emailed to Julie Perrine once you complete the online assessment.
- Listen to the audio course link which will be emailed to you with your assessment link. This will take you through a virtual overview and debrief session for the MBTI tool.
- Self validate your personality type. The audio course will take you step-by-step through this process.
- Email your self-validated type results to us through our contact us page.
- Schedule a 30 minute call with Julie Perrine. Once you’ve completed the online assessment, listened to the audio course, and emailed your self-validated type results to us, one of the members of our team will contact you to schedule a 30-minute call with Julie so she can deliver and talk through your assessment results with you. We try to get these scheduled within seven to 10 business days from the date you submit your self-validated results. However, please keep in mind this timeline may be impacted by travel schedules, holidays, etc.
- Review your assessment results with Julie Perrine. At the time of your scheduled consultation, your assessment results and supporting profile type information will be sent to you by email for discussion on the 30-minute consultation call.