Organization is a critical skill for administrative professionals.
Are you struggling to create order in the disorganized chaos that is your workspace? Do you need more effective systems for keeping yourself, your team and your workload organized?
If so, it’s time to create effective systems that help you get organized, reduce that feeling of being overwhelmed and increase productivity!
Systems are at the heart of helping you be successful as a professional. They enable you to provide consistent service, gain credibility, establish trust and build confidence with your colleagues and customers alike.
Topic: The Organized Office: How to Create Effective Systems That Actually Work
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
Join Business Management Daily for this webinar and learn:
- What systems are and why you need them.
- How to identify where systems are needed.
- How to create effective systems to support yourself, your teams, and your projects.
- What to do when your systems break.
- The key to making systems work for you.
Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO, All Things Admin, will share examples of systems to help you:
- Quickly create calm out of the chaos on your desk.
- Remember everything.
- Permanently retire your to-file pile.
- Implement a tickler file system.
- Set up, organize, and maintain your digital filing cabinet.
When you approach organization with the understanding that it’s a skill, you can learn and develop, and you create effective systems to support an organized environment moving forward, creating a new perspective that will help you get and stay organized. Click here to register now!