You’re invited to join All Things Admin Founder & CEO Julie Perrine at Executive Secretary LIVE in New Zealand!
This event will feature Julie, as well as several other top trainers for assistants, including Laura Schwartz, former White House director of events, Vickie Sokol Evans, one of the world’s top Microsoft Certified Trainers for productivity, Heather Baker, world-class trainer, best-selling author and creator of BakerWrite, and many more!
Dates: July 14-15, 2017
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Executive Secretary LIVE is the world’s leading international event for senior and aspiring administrative professionals and executive assistants. Their conferences take place throughout the year and around the world.
During the 2017 event, Julie will be helping attendees get more done with her session, Office Systems & Procedures: The PA’s Ultimate Power Tools for Efficiency and Productivity.
This master class will teach you how to create and utilize systems and procedures in your admin job and beyond! Some session highlights include:
- The difference between procedures and systems, and why both are necessary.
- Identifying where you need systems and procedures.
- Creating effective systems and procedures to streamline your work.
- Implementing and troubleshooting your systems and procedures.
- The keys to making systems and procedures work for you.
- Five core systems your office needs to be efficient.
- Five simple steps to get you started on creating your procedures.
- The appropriate items to include in a procedures binder.
- How to fast track your procedures with a few key templates.
Join Julie and other administrative leaders from around the world to improve your professional skills, network with fellow admins, and experience New Zealand! Register now to attend Executive Secretary LIVE!