Conflicts between employees can disrupt morale, reduce productivity, and create a generally unpleasant place to work. Because a solution often seems impossible, these disagreements can also drive managers crazy.
The good news, however, is that you do not have to tolerate disruptive workplace conflicts. By consistently using effective management practices, you can restore peace and productivity to almost any bickering group.
Business Management Daily is teaming up with workplace guru and syndicated columnist Marie McIntyre on a webinar that will help you learn how to diagnose the specific cause of an employee conflict — and choose the best strategy for bringing it to an end.
Topic: Resolving Employee Conflicts: How to Handle Squabbling Coworkers, Chronic Troublemakers, and Fractured Teams
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
During this informative, 75-minute webinar, you’ll discover:
- Six warning signs that a conflict may be brewing.
- How unresolved issues produce serious business problems.
- Seven frequent causes of workplace disagreements.
- How managers will sometimes make a conflict worse.
- Identifying the problem: three different types of employee conflic.
- The difference between productive debates and destructive arguments.
- Using a specific four-step plan to resolve any workplace disagreement.
- Challenging personalities: how to identify and manage chronic instigators.
- Establishing realistic expectations about relationships at work.
- Unclear goals and roles: when personalities are not the problem.
- How to address continuing disagreements through “couple’s counseling.”
- The “storming” stage: preventing predictable conflicts on project teams.
- Sending a stronger message: when to request higher-level help.
You can also pose your questions directly to Marie McIntyre and get specific solutions to your problems. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a workplace where employees collaborate on projects without arguing and whining? Join Business Management Daily for this webinar and find out how you can transform your workplace into a conflict-free environment — register now!