In today’s busy workplace, many administrative professionals feel a constant lack of control.
With so much happening at any given time, they simply react to their circumstances in the moment, trying to keep everyone happy without falling too far behind.
They don’t have the time and necessary tools to anticipate needs, plan and prepare for the future, and prevent foreseeable issues from popping up.
Instead, they’re trapped in a state of reactivity – constantly playing catch up but never getting ahead.
Sound familiar? If so, you’re in luck.
This Business Management Daily webinar is specifically designed to help administrative professionals break this pattern by implementing daily proactive practices.
Topic: The Proactive Administrative Professional: How to Stop Playing Catch Up & Start Getting Ahead at Work (and in Life)
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
During this informative session, you will learn:
- What it means to be proactive in real-world terms.
- Why being proactive is vital for career success in any field, but especially for administrative professionals. (Hint: It can turn you into a virtual “mind reader!”)
- The six essential components for building the proactive skill set, the potential challenges you may encounter, and how to overcome them.
- Easy-to-implement proactive strategies you can use daily to better predict, plan, and prepare for the future, and prevent problems along the way.
- How to do the right things today to set yourself up for success tomorrow.
After attending this webinar, you’ll have everything you need to master the one skill that turns an average administrative professional into a truly exceptional business partner. Click here to register now!