Does getting ready for vacations totally stress you out?
Have you ever gone to work when you’re sick because no one knows how to cover for you?
Are you missing valuable professional development opportunities because you can’t get away from the office?
It’s time to breathe easier during your absences. Let All Things Admin help you with our self-guided course, Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder! With the completed binder, you’ll enhance productivity and customer service for your company every day. Go from stressing out to standing out as you prepare for vacations and other time away from the office throughout the year. Let administrative mentor Julie Perrine be your guide in making what some admins call a “hideous project” super easy!
A New Five-Part, Self-Guided Course — Start Now and Get Done Fast!
It’s time to finally get your administrative procedures binder created and eliminate the stress associated with preparing for time away from the office! Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to join this online course designed to guide you step-by-step through the process with built-in accountability.
Getting started with the creation of your administrative procedures binder can seem overwhelming, but it’s absolutely vital to making you stand out as a thoughtful and prepared administrative professional! This course will help you break this daunting project into simple, bite-sized tasks that help you focus and get it done with the help of Julie Perrine, an experienced facilitator who has created numerous administrative procedures binders throughout her career. Here’s how it works and what’s included:
Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder
A New Five-Part Self-Guided Course — Register now. Begin Immediately!
- Module 1: Getting Started: Tools, Templates, and Tips You Need
- Module 2: Procedures Documentation
- Module 3: Checklists, Forms, and Templates
- Module 4: Meetings, Events, and Travel Planning
- Module 5: Organizing and Using Your Procedures Binder
All modules are delivered online, with downloadable MP3 audio files, training handouts, sample files, templates, and more.
In the first module, we’ll layout the project plan in bite-size pieces so you know what each week of our five-week project will encompass. We’ll outline all of the tools and materials you need to complete the project, and explain how to get yourself organized for this journey. We’ll also explain how to document good procedures from start to finish.
BONUS: You’ll also receive several of our best templates and checklists to get the brainstorming juices flowing so you don’t have to start from scratch!
In the second module, we’ll show you how to pull from materials, documentation, and resources that may already be completed or available in various formats without recreating them. We’ll give you strategies for teaming up with others to create your procedures documentation, and we’ll help you get started on the top five procedures someone needs to know if they’re covering for you.
In the third module, we’ll look all of the potential checklists, forms, and templates you should include in your binder. We’ll talk about easy strategies for capturing screen shots of online forms and other computer applications. We’ll also review the first five procedures and identify the next five procedures you need to document.
BONUS: You’ll receive our “how-to” guide on capturing screenshots and editing graphics for your procedures documentation with simple software applications you already have on your computer.
In the fourth module, we’ll dive into meetings, events, and travel planning. Even if you don’t do a lot of this in your current position, you’ll benefit from the information and strategies on effectively documenting this material for someone else. Who knows – you may use this information when covering for someone else in the future! Meetings, events, and travel all have countless details attached to them, so ensuring a smooth transition of duties to someone else can be a challenge. This class will give you the tools you need to make the transition with ease!
BONUS: Julie will share her best (and most frequently downloaded) templates for meeting, events, and travel planning for getting you started during this class.
In the final module, we’ll talk about how to organize all of the procedures and binder content for ongoing use and success. We’ll review how often should you update it, how to share the materials with those who cover for you, and how to present the materials to your executive or manager to show them all you’ve accomplished! We’ll finish up with a virtual celebration/lesson on planning a stress-free vacation to mark our collective accomplishments over the prior four weeks.
When you register for this course, you will also receive:
- Five 45-minute audio recordings (MP3 files) of Julie Perrine walking you through the complete “Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder Course,” step-by-step, and answering frequently asked questions. You can listen to these on your iPod or other MP3 player any time you need a refresher or additional inspiration!
- Handouts and worksheets for every module to help you follow along and retain what you learn. This includes sample forms you can look at for guidance, as well as ready-to-use templates for you to use now! This course includes more than 40 files – including our best handouts, forms, and templates – that you can download and start using immediately.
- Weekly action plans to keep you on track and accountable for your progress throughout the course.
- Direct access to Julie Perrine and her team of procedures pros in the online forum at the All Things Admin Community site.
- The complete All Things Admin Administrative Procedures Toolkit. This is optional because we know some of you already have your binders or have started on them. However, if you’re just beginning this process and don’t already have a procedures binder, we highly recommend the toolkit!
Read what others are saying …
-Rhonda in Minnesota
- I was asked to share my binder with the legal secretaries in my division in our Chicago and Washington, D.C. offices, and train them in how to create their own desk reference guide. This is my current initiative.
- At the completion of the first initiative, I will present the guide to other administrative staff in my association to get them on board.
- After I complete that initiative, I will revise my current guide to fit a general association standard for presentation to my HR division to possibly implement into a company standard for administrative personnel.
These initiatives are essentially goals for my 2011 Professional Development Plan and each goal will be weighed and rated. Needless to say, this entire process has become very near and dear to me. A few of my direct manager’s comments on my administrative procedures binder were:
“A very impressive piece of work!”
“I do not know of any document like it in the association. I’m going to suggest that each legal secretary in the legal and governance division prepare a similar desk reference manual for their positions.”
“The binder, which could potentially be used by all employees with secretarial functions throughout the association, demonstrated not only that she has a thorough understanding of her job duties, responsibilities, and performance expectations, but also that she is willing to share her knowledge with others for the benefit of the association.”
I am very pleased with the results and the many compliments I have received. It’s a very rewarding feeling. I am excited to share with my colleagues this product and how it can make a difference for them in their professional development as it has done for me.
- Lá Shawn J. Sandifer, executive assistant, insurance industry, Chicago, Illinois
- Karen Coyne, executive assistant, financial services industry
Five-Part Self-Guided Course
All Things Admin Administrative Procedures Toolkit Binder
Five-Part Self-Guided Course Only
(Toolkit Binder not included)
All Things Admin Administrative Procedures Toolkit
(Toolkit Binder only – course not included)
Full Payment Option
Full Payment Option
Full Payment Option
This online transaction is 100% secure. After your information is received, you will get an electronic receipt and instructions by email within just a few minutes.
We are so confident that this course will give you what you need to kick-start creating your administrative procedures binder that we’re offering you a 100% money-back guarantee. If you listen to all of the audio files and follow the instructions outlined in the course handouts and do not end up with a useful procedures binder for your position, we’ll refund your money. Just return the Administrative Procedures Toolkit in resalable condition and ask for a prompt refund up to 60 days from your original date of purchase!